Lewin & Laurel Residential Complex
starting at 321.005,00 €
price calculated with 3% VAT
LEWIN and LAUREL, residential energy class A-A-A and Lenoz certification; proposes to its future residents 18 apartments and an office with the finishing and equipment of high quality. It meets the expectations of a demanding city clientele, looking for comfort and modernity.
Its façade made of natural stone and aluminum panels, as well as its various installations, make it possible to distinguish it from other more traditional projects. The enclosed green spaces, arranged and reserved exclusively for the use of its occupants will offer you a place of ideal relaxation in a green verdant unique in town.
The construction will be carried out according to A-A-A standards, including the installation of photovoltaic and thermal solar panels. These will significantly reduce monthly common expenses.
The LEWIN and LAUREL project is located between the Longwy road and the rue An Ditert, close to the City Concorde and all amenities. It allows quick access to the public transport network as well as to the motorway network.
This ideal location also allows easy access to the city center of Luxembourg.
73, route de Longwy
- 18 Units of standing High standing
- 1 Office
- 22 indoor and 8 outdoor parking spaces
- High-End Finishes
- AAA Energy Rating and Lenoz Certification
- Electrical production by photovoltaic solar panels
- Domestic hot water production by thermal solar panels
- Mechanically controlled ventilation
- Floor heating
- Solid wood flooring in rooms
- Ventilated stone facade
- Full height inside doors, recessed hinges
- Good orientation towards nature with quality outdoor spaces
- Geographically exceptional location